August 12, Moscow
1. No resort to force;
2. A definitive halt to hostilities;
3. Provision of free access for humanitarian assistance;
4. Georgian military forces must withdraw to the places they are usually stationed;
5. the Russian armed forces will be pulled back on the line, preceding the start of hostilities. While awaiting an international mechanism, Russian peacekeeping forces will implement additional security measures;
6. Opening of international discussions on security and stability modalities in Abkhazia and South Ossetia.